New version of my attempt on oocss framework needs help

MarcRic

Jan 3, 2010, 7:22:40 PM1/3/10
to Object Oriented CSS
Hi,

I have published a new version with "navMenu" and other details and
features.

http://www.oocss.marcric.com/public/

It is almost all working, but I think I'm not doing it optimized, and
there are a few positioning problems when using Safari, Chrome and
Opera Browsers.

Can anyone help?

apmyp

Jan 11, 2010, 7:01:53 AM1/11/10
to Object Oriented CSS
Hi, Marc or Ricky ;)
Fiew years ago I was write some css strings of Navigation Menu
structure. And now I want share it for You!
Now I`m start tu using HTML5, as You can see - You can change tags as
You want at future:

<nav id="ListOfContents" class="horisontal cascaded menu"> <!-- also
class can be changed by "vertical cascaded menu", "vertical menu" or
"horisontal menu", where last 2 options slide menus like in oocss
"tab" and moving down item and showing submenu in "vertical menu" -->
<header><h2>Contents</h2></header>
<ul>
<li>
<ul>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>
</nav>

.horisontal .menu
Contents
Item 1 Item 2 Item 3
Item 2-1 Item 2-2

.horisontal .cascaded .menu
Contents
Item 1 Item 2 Item 3
Item 2-1
Item 2-2

.vertical .menu
Contents
Item 1
Item 2
Item 2-1
Item 2-2
Item 3

.vertical .cascaded .menu
Contents
Item 1
Item 2 Item 2-1
Item 3 Item 2-2

In style i use "ul li > ul" and "li:hover ul, .current ul "
selectors...
Write me - A.Jansons at google mail

apmyp

Feb 3, 2010, 1:08:01 PM2/3/10
to Object Oriented CSS
Check my work: #CSS #Hovecana - Horisontal and Vertical Cascaded
Navegation http://twitter.com/apmyp/statuses/8597162134

MarcRic

Feb 4, 2010, 4:50:32 PM2/4/10
to Object Oriented CSS
Hi Arturs,

Thanks for your interest, I'm still learning XHTML, but will take a
look in HTML 5 soon.

My name is Marcos Ricardo, so my nick becomes MarcRic.

Regards.

MarcRic

Feb 4, 2010, 4:50:51 PM2/4/10
to Object Oriented CSS